There are many ways to donate and help make a difference to the lives of children and young people through athletics.
The easiest and quickest way to help is to make an online donation. You can choose to set up a regular monthly direct debit or make a one-off donation.Donate today
Give in celebration
Whatever the celebration, whether you're getting married, celebrating a birthday, reaching an anniversary or marking a retirement, we'd love to be part of your special occasion.
It’s easy to do. You could either:
- Set up a JustGiving fundraiser. Simply create your online fundraising page for a special occasion and encourage your family and friends to donate the money they would have spent on a gift.
- Set up a Facebook fundraiser. Create a fundraiser on Facebook for your birthday, wedding or special event. It’s quick, easy to set up and instantly shareable to your Facebook friends.
Alternatively, raise funds offline and pay them in through our online form.Set up a JustGiving page
Celebrating the life of a loved one through an in-memory gift is an incredible way to remember someone special and leave a lasting legacy in their name.
Setting up a tribute fund
A tribute fund is an online memorial personalised in memory of a loved one. Whether you’re organising a funeral collection or creating a lasting tribute, a MuchLoved Tribute Fund allows you to share memories with family and friends and celebrate the life of someone special to you whilst fundraising in their memory.
Give a gift in memory
Donating in someone’s name is a special way to honour their memory. Many people choose to make a donation on a day that is special to them or their loved one.Donate in memory
Become a Founding Patron... be a trailblazer
Our Founding Patron programme brings together individuals committed to helping change the lives of young people through athletics, with a minimum one-off donation of £10,000.
As a Founding Patron, you will get:
- Opportunities to see our programmes in action and meet some of the children and young people benefitting from your support.
- Invitations to attend exclusive events and receptions to celebrate our successes together.
- Regular updates from our Foundation Manager about the difference your support is making and the young lives you’re helping change.
- And you’ll be amongst the first to hear about our progress, achievements and future plans.
What’s more, there are financial benefits too. By donating through Gift Aid, your donation will be worth 25% more to Personal Best Foundation and as a higher rate tax-payer, you are entitled to tax relief on your donation. For example if you donate £10,000, with gift aid the charity will receive £12,500. You can personally claim back £2,500 therefore a donation of £12,500 will actually cost you £7,500.
This is a once-only opportunity to help us get off the starting blocks and shape life-changing programmes. Join us from the start and leave your legacy in the world of athletics.Contact our Foundation Manager