Can’t join us at our launch gala dinner? Don’t worry – our online auction is live!
Let the bidding commence. Our online auction is open and has fabulous prizes and experiences up for grabs.
On this occasion, we want to bring to your attention our online auction. Especially if you can’t join us at our forthcoming gala and fundraising dinner in London.
Here at the Personal Best Foundation, we appreciate your support and generosity, allowing more children and young people to achieve their personal best. We know people want to help but you need to know how!
The online auction, hosted by Superstars, gives you access to fabulous prizes and experiences but more importantly a convenient and immediate way to support the Foundation.
A small selection of the auction items include:
- Tickets to the Newcastle vs Manchester United game on Sat 1 April 2023 with pre-match hospitality
- Two tickets for the Diamond League in London during Summer 2023 with one night accommodation
- Two VIP tickets, which guarantee best placed seats in the stadium, at next year’s Budapest World Athletics Championships and three nights stay in a central Budapest hotel
- Original Chariots of Fire film script with Tom McNab’s (the athletics technical advisor) personal notes etched
- Visit to the Virgin Radio breakfast show with Chris Evans and Vassos Alexander, to include live bands as well as TalkSPORT and Talk TV
- Signed athlete photos and memorabilia
One exclusive lot sees a collaboration between Personal Best Foundation and Parkinson's UK with both charities to benefit equally from the proceeds. This special piece is a limited-edition Commonwealth Games print by well-known artist Alex Echo alongside a pair of signed spikes from Olympic, world, European, and Commonwealth medallist Keely Hodgkinson.
Daily showings of the lots can be seen on our social channels and accessed direct via the Superstars website
By supporting the online auction, you will help us raise money to fund future programmes, that will directly help children and young people in England from disadvantaged backgrounds, reach their full potential in athletics and achieve their personal best on the track, at school and in life.